Erie Elementary Preschool Application Process for 2021-2022
Preschoolers must be 3 or 4 years of age on or before October 1, 2021 to attend.
Applications should completed by January 18, 2020.
Families will be notified of placement in a class and will need to complete the registration process.
A nonrefundable application fee of $65 will be required at that time.
Tuition rates for 2021-2022
4 half day classes: $290 per month
Families will be notified of placement in a class and will need to complete the registration process. A nonrefundable application fee of $65 will be required at that time.
The following options will be available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- M-TH 8:55-11:35am 2 classes available (must be 3 years old on or before Oct. 1, 2021)
- M-TH 12:50-3:30pm (must be 3 years old on or before Oct. 1, 2021)
- M-TH 8:55-11:35am (must be 4 years old on or before Oct. 1, 2021)
- M-TH 12:50-3:30pm 2 classes available (must be 4 years old on or before Oct. 1, 2021)
Special Education within St. Vrain Valley Schools identifies children ages birth to 21 who may be eligible to receive special education services. Federal and state law requires eligible children to receive free preschool once the student has turned 3 years of age. Our Preschool Program works collaboratively with the Child Find staff (District Special Education Department) in the assessment, identification and programming for children with disabilities. If a child qualifies for special education services, the Child Find team partners with parents and guardians to determine the appropriate placement and services based on each students individual needs.
The Colorado Preschool Program (CPP) is a state-funded, free program for eligible children identified with certain risk factors. St. Vrain offers four half-days of preschool to CPP eligible children. All CPP preschool students must be 4 years of age on or before October 1. Support services for parents and guardians are part of the program and families are involved as partners in their child’s education experience.
For additional information on the Tuition-Based Preschool and Colorado Preschool Program offered by St. Vrain School District, please refer to the district’s Early Childhood/Preschool site.
Please note that priority will be given to:
- Children who reside in school attendance area.
- A child who has a parent that is a staff member at the school
- Families with siblings attending Erie Elementary
- Children who attended Erie Preschool the previous year