Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Erie Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for our families to get involved with Erie Elementary.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at 303-776-3236.
Erie Elementary PTCO
The PTCO is Erie Elementary School’s Parent / Teacher / Community Organization. The PTCO meets monthly in the Erie Elementary library. Childcare is provided with the support of the EMS National Junior Honor Society).
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan.
- Lauren Eker- Principal
- Ali Knight- Dean of Students
- Emiliy Stenzel- parent and PTCO President
- Caitlyn Yerke- parent and PTCO Vice President
- Tabitha Steiner- parent and PTCO Treasurer
- Brooke Strah- parent and PTCO Secretary
- Dusti Jakpber- parent and PTCO Fundraising Chair
- Laci Williams- parent and PTCO Equity Advocate